Sunday, September 25, 2011

Bugs of interest and indangered

Today's subject is one most of us don't enjoy. But these little guys are so endangered that as a little boy we seen them in our garden all the time. But were told if anyone killed them it was a $25.00 fine. They are known as Preymantis ( not sure if spilled right ) and they were the bug eaters that helped get the bad bugs. Now years later I see them on my back screen door and still leave them be.


So I decided to take these pictures so you can see what they look like and maybe let them wonder in your garden if you see them. Not every bug it a pest to human's, but some do us good by helping destroy the bad guys. I have other bug photo's but for now enjoy these few. Thanks
Doug the Photo Bug:

Anyone interested ,  this one was taken on glass so I could get the reflection of three shadows going after each other. I'm glad I have so much time on my hands to do this. Maybe to much time? You think.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment