Friday, September 23, 2011

Love the Grandchildren


As a Photographer and PaPa you never take enough pictures of the grandchildren. Seeing them grow up and start school and being there the first day on the bus is PRICELESS , so this brings back the years my daughter waited for the bus and dad was there to put her on because mom was at Childrens Hospital in Philly taking care of Doug Jr. , so I am thankful to enjoy the moment.

Devon is a great mom and babysitter as she watches her own and two or three more children during the day. And you know for sure if Devon had a farm or ranch that her house would be full of love and children and many pets to enjoy. So thanks again for viewing my blog and show others to enjoy ----- Abby - Rose Freelance Photography.
Doug



And adding this Collage on my blog and my desk top will be seen every day the computer is on. So if anyone needs a few hints on picture taking or just help getting a photo set up,I am here to help in any way I can.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment