Sunday, June 16, 2013

Greatest Rock and Roll Band Ever -- Rolling Stones --

 This is not part of my photography
but I had to share what 50 years of the Rolling Stones have done and still going strong.
No other band in history has stayed together and are still doing tours world wide. I was 18 when
they first hit the states on tour after the beetles landed. Two English groups that changed the
music of a young generation . Today they are on stage doing shows with a much younger crowd
and going up agains't new groups and holding their own.
 Every tour is the last, but the Bad Boys
of Rock seem to come alive and travel the world and still look not as young but full of good times and music that brings the stars and fans out to another concert of Rolling Stones.
 
 It is amazing how four guys can be friend for so many years and still perform what they do best, Rock and Roll. I myself would love to see them in concert
and be close enough to see Mick Jagger perform up and down stage. I was at a concert in the 80's with
Joan and Robin and was the best. These are not my photo's, but would have loved to be close enough to take them. Enjoy,
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment