Friday, May 25, 2012

Refreshing a Print with Color and Sketching

 Refreshing a print you may have pushed aside can be a second chance to update a old photo and try new idea's you learned on the web. The keyboard is not just for typing anymore with new buttons and colors to change and even do a sketch of that photo you thought was just so-so. I myself take many pictures of one subject or landscape or just a flower, and maybe use one photo I enjoy the most. So when I have a moment I than return to my web and explore new idea's that can change a photo 100% in the direction of a new enlargement for my gallery. The texture and change in the layout of these two photo's can be seen as a new beginning for the print and myself. So never think you are done learning the camera or turning what you see as a subject into a masterpiece. I look at my albums on a average of 4 to 5 times a week to see what or how I can improve to make you all turn you heads for another look at my work. Thank you for taking that second look.
Abby - Rose Freelance Photography
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment